It’s no secret that Woodinville is packed with fun restaurants that serve up some of the most delicious food in Washington State. From yummy bar snacks to authentic international cuisine, there really is something to suit every mood, as Kim H can tell you:
“A few of my favorite places to dine and gather with friends and family are the Barking Frog, the Bistro at Hollywood Schoolhouse, Commons, Hollywood Tavern, Pizza Coop, Tandem Dinner and Wine Bar, Sora Sushi, Twisted Cuban Café & Bar, and Village Wines.”
With so many mouthwatering options, it’s hard to choose just one. “Tons of restaurants means a gourmet day is best spent in Woodinville,” shares Jen B and we couldn’t agree more!
Here is our list of the 14 Woodinville restaurants recommended by locals (plus some valuable tips for your next visit!):
- Located at 14580 NE 145th St. Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 6:00am-10:30am & 11:30am-2:30pm Monday-Friday; 6:00am-2:30pm Saturday-Sunday; 5:00pm-10:00pm daily
Located in the heart of Washington’s wine country, the luxurious Willows Lodge is perfect for any occasion. “The Willows Lodge has a rustic, warm feel and is an excellent choice for your next getaway, meeting, wedding, or get together,” shares Kim. “The massive fireplace in the lobby offers a comfortable place to relax and the full service spa offers a place to unwind. We enjoy the outdoor patio space with fire pit and live music.”
Barking Frog is one of the most widely desired and acclaimed restaurants in all of Woodinville and it happens to be situated right in this hotel. Combining modern and classic techniques, its talented culinary team creates seasonal menus that pair perfectly with the restaurant’s cellar of award-winning Northwest and global wines. “It’s a great place to enjoy your favorite glass of wine and their signature ‘Grand Marnier prawns,’” Kim suggests. If you want a premier dining and relaxation experience, look no further than this cozy spot.
TIP: While you’re there, take advantage of the warm weather by dining al fresco on Barking Frog’s popular outdoor patio.
- Located at 14810 NE 145th St. Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 11:00am-2:30pm Tuesday; 11:00am-8:00pm Wednesday-Thursday; 11:00am-9:00pm Friday-Saturday; 11:00am-7:00pm Sunday; closed Monday
Quaint and inviting, the Bistro at Hollywood Schoolhouse features friendly staff and food that will keep you coming back for more. Made with only the freshest ingredients, the Bistro serves up an array of salads, soups, burgers, and small plates to share with family or friends. Whether you’re looking to unwind after a long day or you’re on a wine tour through Woodinville, you will not be disappointed at the Bistro.
TIP: Join Bistro for Happy Hour every Wednesday-Friday from 3:00pm-6:00pm (a complete Happy Hour menu can be found here).
- Located at 14481 Redmond-Woodinville Rd. NE Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 8:00am-9:00pm Sunday-Thursday; 8:00am-10:00pm Friday-Saturday
Whether you’re in the mood for something fancy or something comforting, you will find what you’re looking for at the Commons. This kitchen and bar features breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner options that range from classy (like a smoked salmon board or watermelon & feta) to classic (like chicken & waffles or pretzels). They even have a kid’s menu, so the whole family can enjoy a delicious meal to start or finish out the day.
TIP: Click here to check out their Happy Hour deals (Happy Hour at the Commons is Monday-Friday from 3:00pm-6:00pm).
- Located at 14508 Redmond-Woodinville Rd. NE Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 11:00am-10:00pm Sunday-Thursday; 11:00am-11:00pm Friday-Saturday
A Woodinville staple for 70 years, the Hollywood Tavern is simplicity at its best. The inspired comfort food, inventive cocktails, and informal atmosphere combine to create a vibe that is welcoming to all ages. Sit around the fire pit and enjoy some hefty burgers, fresh salads, or rich mac and cheese, all made using only the best local ingredients. No matter what, there’s no doubt you will want to make the Hollywood Tavern your neighborhood hangout.
TIP: Be sure to check out the Tavern’s live music series every Monday night from 5:30pm-8:30pm, featuring local-area bands!
- Located at 13317 NE 175th St. Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 11:00am-10:00pm Sunday-Monday; 11:00am-11:00pm Tuesday-Thursday; 11:00am-12:00am Friday-Saturday
When it comes to good pizza, no place beats the Pizza Coop & Ale House. This eatery features a wide selection of homemade Detroit-style pies topped with fresh, locally-sourced ingredients (you can even build your own), plus some of the best local microbrews, wines, and spirits around. Come catch the game on one of their 10+ TVs or rent one of their party rooms for your next big event.
TIP: The Pizza Coop is always looking for ways to give back to the community. Click here to learn more about how you can request a donation for your local organization today.
- Located at 15029 Redmond-Woodinville Rd. NE Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 5:00pm-10:00pm Tuesday-Thursday; 4:00pm-11:00pm Friday-Saturday; 4:00pm-10:00pm Sunday; closed Monday
Built from the ashes of the recent economic downturn, Tandem Dinner & Wine Bar has since flourished into a fun and charming spot perfect for a leisurely meal. Each dish is crafted with care from local organic ingredients and their extensive wine list promises a new and interesting tasting experience every time. Visit Tandem today and see what all the fuss is about!
TIP: If you leave a review of your visit to Tandem on Yelp, you will be entered to win a free dinner for two!
- Located at 14471 Redmond-Woodinville Rd. NE Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 11:30am-2:00pm & 5:00pm-9:30pm Tuesday-Friday; 12:00pm-9:30pm Saturday; 5:00pm-9:00pm Sunday; closed Monday
Don’t let the simple facade of Sora Sushi concern you; this places packs a serious punch! Delectable plates of sushi, yakisoba, bento boxes, and much, much more make the perfect meals to share at prices that cannot be beat. If you’re a fan of all things sushi, you can never go wrong at Sora!
TIP: Check out Sora’s Facebook page for a look at their new and most popular dishes.
- Located at 12631 NE Woodinville Dr. Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 11:00am-9:00pm Sunday-Thursday; 11:00am-10:00pm Friday; 11:00am-2:00am Saturday
If you’re looking for truly authentic Cuban cuisine, look no further than the Twisted Cuban Cafe & Bar. Owned and operated by Havana native Julio Ortiz, Twisted features salads, sandwiches, drinks, and other dishes created with recipes passed down from his mother. Visit Twisted today and take a trip to the island without ever leaving Woodinville!
TIP: Check out Happy Hour at Twisted every Monday-Friday from 3:00pm-6:00pm (for a complete Happy Hour menu, click here).
- Located at 14450 Redmond-Woodinville Rd. NE Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 11:00am-9:00pm Sunday-Wednesday; 11:00am-10:00pm Thursday-Saturday
For a place the locals can’t seem to get enough of, check out Village Wines. This spot offers tasty dishes and an extensive selection of white, sparkling, red, and dessert wines to choose from. With local beers on tap and live music every weekend, it’s no wonder Village Wines is a must for Woodinville residents!
TIP: Join Village Wines’ monthly Wine Club and get an in-depth peek at the finest local and global wines.
- Located at 13804 NE 175th St. Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 11:00am-9:00pm Monday-Saturday; 11:00am-8:30pm Sunday
For the best takeout in town, visit Gyro Express. This Mediterranean eatery serves up pitas, wraps, salads, kebabs, and more, always fresh, fast, and affordable. If you’re in the mood for something different, Gyro Express is the place for you!
TIP: Gyro Express now accepts online orders, so you can pick up your favorite grub without having to wait in line!
- Located at 13317 NE 175th St. Suite M Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 11:00am-8:00pm Sunday-Thursday; 11:00am-9:00pm Friday-Saturday
Pho has definitely been gaining popularity in the past couple years and no local place does it better than Pho 175. This restaurant combines fresh flank, brisket, skinless chicken, and more with a lengthy simmering process to create rich and savory broths that are simply irresistible. If you’re not in the mood for Pho, they also offer a selection of other Vietnamese specialties that will get your mouth watering.
TIP: Pho 175 does offer a kid’s menu, so everyone is sure to get something they enjoy!
- Located at 17848 Garden Way NE #104 Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 11:00am-8:30pm Tuesday-Thursday; 11:00am-9:00pm Friday-Saturday; 12:00pm-8:00pm Sunday
Woodinville’s health-conscious crowd will definitely want to check out Moeida Asian Bistro. This Korean restaurant features dishes prepared with fresh vegetables and meats and without any harmful MSG or trans-fat. Conveniently located downtown, Moeida has some of the best Asian food the east side has to offer.
TIP: Moeida accepts both dine-in and takeout customers, so you never have to compromise to get your favorite food!
- Located at 13300 NE 175th St. #3 Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 11:00am-8:00pm Monday-Saturday; 11:00am-7:00pm Sunday; anytime by appointment
Why not treat everyday like Thanksgiving? At Gobble, turkey lovers of all ages can enjoy freshly sliced turkey sandwiches, roasted turkey dinners, turkey meatloaf, turkey lasagna… the possibilities are endless. Located in Woodgate Mall, this eatery is sure to bring back memories of home and keep you full and satisfied (and maybe a little sleepy, too!).
TIP: Have Gobble cater your next party or work event! Click here to learn more.
- Located at 14142 NE Woodinville Duvall Rd. Woodinville, WA 98072
- Hours: 11:00am-9:00pm Tuesday-Sunday; closed Monday
Take your college ramen up a notch at Akane Ramen. Their bowls feature a hearty helping of fresh meats, veggies, and (of course) ramen noodles in rich and flavorful sauces that are as pretty as they are delicious. If you want top-notch ramen that will warm you up from the inside out, check out Akane Ramen today.