When it comes to restaurants in Lynnwood, no one knows more about the best spots around than our locals at Windermere Real Estate/North! From pizza and Asian cuisine to some excellent happy hours, they have the inside scoop on all of the top places to get your grub on!
Here is a list of our 12 favorite locally recommended Lynnwood restaurants:
BEER & HAPPY HOURS
- Located at 2902 164th St. SW Lynnwood, WA 98087
- Hours: 11:00a-1:00a Monday-Friday; 9:00a-1:00a Saturday-Sunday; Happy Hour: 3:00p-6:00p & 10:00p-12:00a Sunday-Saturday
A favorite among Yvette, Brian, and Tonya, Indigo serves up great comfort food and a rotating list of draft brews. “I like Indigo; they have a great happy hour,” Yvette shares. Tonya seconds that notion, with the addition that her “…favorite Lynnwood restaurant is Indigo for lunch and dinner…” and the locals can’t be wrong!
- Located at 14608 WA-99 Lynnwood, WA 98087
- Hours: 11:00a-10:00p Monday-Thursday; 11:00a-11:00p Friday-Saturday; 12:00p-8:00p Sunday
According to Rory, “for beer/cider, definitely hit Special Brews. Their selection is unreasonably large but the bartenders will always help you choose. And some local take out places deliver there,” making this tavern a win-win all around.
- Located at 19702 WA-99 #100 Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Hours: 11:00a-11:00p Monday-Thursday; 11:00a-12:00a Friday; 8:00a-12:00a Saturday; 8:00a-11:00p Sunday; Happy Hour: 2:00p-6:00p & 9:00p-close Sunday-Saturday
Beat the summer heat with a refreshing drink from Hop Jack’s. “Hop Jack’s has a fantastic happy hour,” says Andrea. Indeed, with a beer tower pouring local brews at a frosty 34 degrees and affordable cocktails made with real fruit, this bar’s happy hour is an experience in itself.
- Located at 4911 196th St. SW Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Hours: 11:00a-12:00a Sunday-Saturday; Happy Hour: 3:00p-6:00p & 9:00p-12:00a Sunday-Saturday
Take a trip to the wild west without ever leaving Lynnwood at Moonshine BBQ. “Moonshine BBQ on 196th has a great outdoor patio and happy hour,” shares Brian. With 16 northwest drafts, crafted moonshine and smoked barbeque pairings, and an old-fashioned saloon vibe, you can spend happy hour getting in touch with your inner cowboy!
WINGS & MORE
- Located at 18411 WA-99 Lynnwood, WA 98037
- Hours: 11:00a-11:00p Monday-Wednesday; 11:00p-2:00a Thursday-Sunday
Chow down on classic BBQ burgers, sandwiches, and more while enjoying a full bar and happy hour at this premier Lynnwood barbeque joint. Andrea’s menu suggestion? “Cask & Trotter has the best wings ever!”
- Located at 5030 208th St. SW A Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Hours: 11:30a-10:00p Tuesday-Saturday; closed Sunday-Monday
A unique and cozy Lynnwood brewpub, “Ellersick Brewery (aka Big E Ales),” as Brian notes, is a fantastic neighborhood hangout. “Wednesday night is wing night at Ellersick Brewery which is always a great place to meet up with friends,” Tonya shares. So grab the gang and head down to Big E Ales for some good beer, good grub, and good times!
- Located at 4027 196th St. SW Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Hours: 7:00a-9:00p Tuesday-Sunday; 7:00a-3:00p Monday
A recommended breakfast spot by Tonya, B3 Breakfast & Burger Bar is truly one-of-a-kind. Their menu includes unique items like Chicken N’ Savory Waffles as well as classic light breakfasts, specials, and gourmet burgers for lunch. If you want to wake up with some delicious flavors, check out B3 in the morning!
- Located at 4010 196th St. SW Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Hours: 11:30a-12:00a Sunday-Saturday
“Lynnwood has a couple of great pizza joints that you can’t beat,” shares Stefanie. “The Rock [for example] brews their own beer with seasonal selections and they do a killer wood fired pizza! My favorite is the ‘Crazy Train,’” which includes awesome toppings like hot cherry peppers and caramelized onions; definitely not to miss!
- Located at 4309 196th St. SW Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Hours: 11:00a-10:00p Sunday-Saturday
Another spot in Lynnwood for premium pies is Zeeks. “Zeeks pizza is also conveniently located and has a premium selection of beer and wine,” says Stefanie. “Can’t go wrong with their pizza either. Menu adapts with the season!”
- Located at 18601 WA-99 #100 Lynnwood, WA 98037
- Hours: 11:30a-2:30p (Lunch) & 5:00p-12:00a (Dinner) Tuesday-Saturday; 12:00p-9:00p Sunday; closed Monday
Recommended by Yvette for its great food and karaoke, O2 Sushi is a must. Bento boxes, happy hours, and tons of delectable sushi dishes make this place ideal for any adventurous foodie!
- Located at 3828 196th St. SW Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Hours: 11:00a-10:30p Sunday-Thursday; 11:00a-11:30p Friday-Saturday
For the best Thai food in Lynnwood, Brian suggests Silver Spoon. With an atmosphere of relaxed elegance and an array of great-tasting Thai dishes, this spot is perfect for a quiet date or nice family meal.
- Located at 19505 44th Ave. W K Lynnwood, WA 98036
- Hours: 11:30a-2:30p & 5:00p-10:30p Monday-Friday; 12:00p-10:30p Saturday; 5:00p-9:00p Sunday
Also recommended by Brian, Muto Izakaya is one of Lynnwood’s hidden food gems. Authentic, delicious ramen and other dishes, plus a welcoming, homey ambiance, keeps the locals returning again and again.