Mortgage Brokers we like:
All these forms are all standard NWMLS and Windermere docs preapproved by lawyers and brokerages across WA:
- Form 21 Purchase & Sale: This form contains all the basic terms of your offer to the seller. Addenda are added to refine further terms for financing, inspection, title review, etc.
- 22A Financing Addendum: This shows the seller what type of loan you are applying for and your down payment. This shows your financial strength and provides a time line for application, for seller to request updates, and other terms.
- 35 Inspection: gives the timing and terms of the inspection
- 22D Optional Clauses: this catch-all form includes terms of the contract that are not included in the Form 21. Some items are the type of title, seller cleaning, HOA review period, etc.
- 22T Title Contingency: sets the timeline to review title report and any supplements.
- Escalation: We need a description for this one.
Disclosures from sellers:
- Form 17 Seller’s Disclosure: This is to disclose all that the seller knows about their property. The default time for buyer to review is 3 days after receipt.
- Lead Based Paint: This form is a buyer response to the seller disclosure about lead paint in homes built prior to 1978.
Disclosures from us:
- Law of Agency: Do we have a blurb for this?
- Wire Fraud Alert: I think a blurb here would be good too